I graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1999 and obtained the PhD degree in Mathematics from MSU in 2003. From September 2012, I am an ICREA Research Professor at the Centre de Recerca Matemàtica.
- 2003: PhD in Mathematics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Moscow.
- 2004-2006: Marie Curie Fellow at CRM, Barcelona.
- 2006-2008: Post-doctoral Fellow at the Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa.
- 2008-September 2012: ICREA Researcher at CRM, Barcelona.
- 2009: ISAAC Award.
- 2012: ICREA Research Professor at CRM, Barcelona.
- 2013: Humboldt Research Fellowship for Experienced Researchers.
My main research areas are Fourier Analysis and Approximation Theory. Particularly, I study the relationship between "smoothness" of a function and the possibility to approximate or to represent this function by a sum of "simple" functions. The case when "simple" functions have wave structure is of special interest.