Prof. Przulj is an elected member of Academia Europaea--The Academy of Europe, The Serbian Royal Academy, and a Fellow of the British Computer Society. She is an ICREA Research Professor at Barcelona Supercomputing Center as of January 1st, 2019. In 2014, she was awarded the British Computer Society Roger Needham Award for a distinguished research contribution in computer science by a UK based researcher within ten years of their PhD. She received three prestigious European Research Council (ERC) grants: ERC Consolidator (2018-23), ERC PoC (2020-2022) and ERC Starting (2012-17). She held a prestigious NSF CAREER Award. Her research has also been supported by other large governmental and industrial grants. She has been a Full Professor (2016-now) at UCL, Assoc. Professor (2012-2016) and Assist. Professor (2009-2012) at Imperial College London and an Assistant Prof. at Univ. of California-Irvine (2005-2009). She obtained a PhD in Computer Science from Univ. of Toronto in 2005.
- Molecular and clinical data integration for precision medicine: patient stratification, biomarker discovery, drug re-purposing, drug discovery, disease re-classification
- Data analytics, modeling, fusion, dynamics, applied to clinical, molecular and biological data Algorithms for uncovering molecular mechanisms of disease from systems-level “omics” data
- Molecular networks: interactome evolution, dynamics, alignment, function prediction
- Large-scale economic data analysis, fusion and modeling the dynamics of economic systems
- Computational graph theory, algorithms, models